Sonntag, Juli 17, 2005

.::. Que Sera, Sera .::.

this song suddenly came to my mind, so wrote the lyrics here.. it was my favourite song when i was a child.. and it's still my favourite now.. =) que sera, sera.. what will be, will be..

luv,
xin *fuzzy*
p.s. "Que Sera, Sera" is Spanish for "What Will Be, Will Be" =)

"Que Sera, Sera"
Doris Day
from Alfred Hitchcock's THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH (1956)
words by Ray Evans and music by Jay Livingston


When I was just a little girl

I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart, what lies ahead?
Will we have rainbows, day after day?
Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be?
Will I be handsome, will I be rich?
I tell them tenderly

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be
Que sera, sera

source: http://www.reelclassics.com/Actresses/Day/quesera-lyrics.htm

goldfisch swim in @ 11:34 PM



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

name: Grace
home: singapur
birthday: born to be a
blur teacher.. hee.. =)

the best and most
beautiful things
in the world
cannot be seen
or even touched.
they must be felt
with the heart.
*helen keller*

one sees clearly
only with the heart.
anything eseential
is invisible to the eyes.
*the little prince*

i believe,
i'll meet five
people in heaven..
*xin, fuzzy immer*

i love..
grandpa, grandma, dad,
mum, long, sis, minmin,
chungwoon, lala, waimun,
fang, ying, eley, darren,
daniel, bernard, mark,
mrs noordin, silei, csc,
small donkey, bear bear,
big ear, lavender, big donkey, fatso, big dolphin,
mingwei..

loving u is
the rightest thing
i ever did..
being loved by u is
the greatest thing
ever done unto me..
loving u always..